For GPS Tracking, KENT CamEye device uses Mapbox Maps. Mapbox is the location data platform for mobile and web applications. It provides building blocks to add location features like maps, search, and navigation into any experience that the user creates.
KENT CamEye device with the help of maps can let the user of the device know about
- Real-time GPS location of the private or commercial vehicle
- can help the user playback the route travelled by private or commercial vehicle
- helps the user in capturing important data of the trip like speed, GPS position, temperature and noise
- Also, displays the captured data interactively on a map
- It even helps the user in creating the Geo-fenced area and helps in ensuring that the user are connected to their vehicle
KENT CamEye acts as a real-time GPS vehicle tracker for the car, and playback the route travelled by vehicle on a map.