For GPS Tracking, KENT CamEye device uses Mapbox Maps. Mapbox is the location data platform for mobile and web applications. It provides building blocks to add location features like maps, search, and navigation into any experience that the user creates.
KENT CamEye device with the help of maps can let the user of the device know about
- Real-time GPS location of the private or commercial vehicle
- can help the user playback the route travelled by private or commercial vehicle
- helps the user in capturing important data of the trip like speed, GPS position, temperature and noise
- Also, displays the captured data interactively on a map
- It even helps the user in creating the Geo-fenced area and helps in ensuring that the user are connected to their vehicle
KENT CamEye acts as a real-time GPS vehicle tracker for the car, and playback the route travelled by vehicle on a map.KENT CamEye is a first-of-its-kind car security device for vehicles and passengers that use dual cameras to record everything happening inside and outside the car, and also allows live video streaming of either camera, from anywhere in the world.