KENT CamEye offers cloud storage of all trips (including time-lapse video) on real-time basis along with local storage. Cloud storage uploads the data on real-time basis, making you independent of the in-device memory. All the data can be accessed at any point of time through the app.
With the new updates in the device users can now use the single mode that lets the users watch high-quality video files available on SD card in addition to time-lapse video on the cloud from either of the cameras.
- After single-mode has been configured, you need to create a few trips and ensure that the SD card is inserted into the device to capture high-quality videos. Please make sure that only FAT32 formatted Class 10 SD cards are supported in the device and offer the best performance for local recording through KENT CamEye car device.
- In case a user has multiple devices mapped to his account, and few of them are in single and others are in dual mode, the ribbons on the device cards give visual cues for the mode status of each device.
- Please note that the trip videos that are stored on SD card are 5 minutes long in the library section of KENT CamEye App and to access videos on SD card you have to click on library>>SD card.
- Since the videos take up a lot of battery, the user has to make sure that there is enough battery. To stream videos from SD card, plug the charger into the device to enjoy a seamless experience.
- Click on any of the videos and set up the local connection with the Wi-Fi hotspot of the device. The device needs to be in the vicinity of the user who is trying to access SD card videos.
Videos can be played as soon as the local connection is established using the App.